The RadioFam Blog is proud to introduce a new, recurring blog feature: NOAH-isms! NOAH-isms will be quotes, anecdotes, points of view, and short stories by and/or about Noah!
Here are a few below. Watch for them in this area and for the most recent NOAH-isms on the sidebar...enjoy!!!
-1/11 Naomi: "Noah, I'm going upstairs to put the laundry in the dryer." Noah: "Ok, but be quiet. Max is sleeping."
-1/11 We were taking a scone to-go at Panera Bread and Tim went to put a bib in the bag with the scone. Noah says, "Don't put that in there Daddy. It will get all sconey!"
-1/11 Set up...Noah is eating pretzels: "I love snacks." (A few seconds pass) "I love breakfasts and lunches and dinners-es too." (A few more seconds) "Oh, and desserts too. I love desserts!"
-12/10 Note from Noah's teacher. She writes: I said to Noah, "here Honey," and he said, "I'm Noah, my Daddy is Honey!"
-12/10 Noah, while we're driving in the car and he's randomly talking about his favorite pastime (eating): "I like buffets!!"
-12/10 Noah and Daddy were talking about celebrating Baby Jesus' birthday on Christmas. He says: "It BIG Jesus' birthday. He not a baby anymore."
-12/10 Noah, losing his balance a bit on a stool, says: "Uh oh, the Leaning Tower of Noah!"
No comments:
Post a Comment