Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Throughout the pregnancy, we have been "showered" (3 times) with many generous gifts and sincere well wishes. Without family and friends like you, "Junior" would have virtually no clothes to wear, books to read, toys to play with, a place to sleep, etc. We couldn't have afforded all that you've helped us set-up to welcome him into our lives (and into yours as well)!

There aren't really words to express our level of gratitude; so we just say the following, and hope it can suffice: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

man, Im so bummed that i missed the shower!! I had a wedding in OC MD that weekend. Keep your eyes peeled for something special coming in the mail! And..I can't believe he's almost here! Yeah!! I hope mamma is doing well and taking it slow. Love you guys and I cant wait to meet the little fella!! Love,
Jackie